What You Need to Apply
We want to make the rental process as easy as possible. In order to do so, we will require some specific information. Please bring the following with you to the Resident Service Centre to complete your application.
Completed Leasing Application
You can print and fill out the leasing application by clicking here. Or, you can pick up an application at any one of our Resident Service Centers in Ottawa, or at any one of our rental properties in Toronto, London, Calgary, or Edmonton.
Proof of Income
To verify your employment we require ONE of the following:
- Your most recent pay stub (for Calgary, two recent pay stubs are required)
- A letter of job offer on company letterhead
- Or another source of income that may apply to you
Please share the name and telephone number of your current landlord so we may call for a reference.
We will be conducting a credit check on your behalf and will require one piece of ID with your name and current address.
Criminal Background Check Form
Applicants wishing to apply for a community that is part of the Crime Free Multi-Housing Program in Ottawa, will be pre-screened by the Ottawa Police. We will need two pieces of ID, one with a photo, to complete this process.
First and Last Month's Rent
We require two cheques:
- One for payment of the last month's rent dated the day the application is submitted (Ottawa, Toronto, and London only), OR
- Security deposit for one month's rent (Calgary and Edmonton only)
- One for the first month's rent, post-dated to the first day of your lease
Please, note that if your move-in date is within 15 days of renting the suite, we will require a certified cheque or money order for payment of your last month's rent.
Rent Payment Options
There are two easy options to pay your monthly rent:
- Pay online through your financial institution
- Take advantage of pre-authorized payments
To take advantage of these easy methods of payment we require a void cheque with your application. This can be done when you sign your lease.